From Our Pennsylvania Social Security Disability Lawyers
Understanding the benefits you are entitled to through Social Security can be confusing, to say the least. For your convenience and aid, our team has compiled a list of several helpful resources regarding Social Security disability benefits. Below, find links to articles and tools that may assist you as you seek benefits.
- Social Security Administration
- How To Apply For Social Security Disability Benefits
- Social Security Benefits Calculator
- Social Security Forms
- Listing of Impairments for Adults
- Listing of Impairments for Children
- Severe.net:Social Security Benefits Law Information and Resources
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives
- Social Security Advisory Service
- Information about Requesting a Social Security Statement
- NOSSCR Acronym List
- GN 03301.002 Confidentiality and Disclosure – Acronyms and Special Terms
Have questions about SSD? Contact Rubin & Badame, Attorneys at Law, P.C. at (610) 595-4917.
Personalized Attention & Care
We offer free consultations!
We focus on providing high quality, client driven representation.
We have a dedicated team with over 35 years of experience.
We handle your SDD case with NO FEE until you win!
Extensive experience representing disabled individuals.